DARK SHADOWS is coming to DVD and Blu-ray Oct. 2, the first of three DARK SHADOWS films to hit home video in October (HOUSE/NIGHT OF DARK SHADOWS will be released Oct. 30.) The U.S. edition of DARK SHADOWS looks to be less extravagant than the Japanese edition, but will feature a handful of deleted scenes and featurettes.
Special features include:
- Maximum Movie Mode, viewable during the feature or in nine individual Focus Points:
- Becoming Barnabas
- Welcome To Collinsport!
- The Collinses: Every Family Has Its Demons
- Reliving a Decade
- Angelique: A Witch Scorned
- Alice Cooper Rocks Collinsport!
- Dark Shadowy Secrets
- A Melee of Monstrous Proportions
- Dark Shadows: The Legend Bites Back
- Deleted scenes:
- “Dr Hoffman and Elizabeth Discuss Barnabas”
- “David and Barnabas Discuss Dinosaurs”
- “Carolyn and Victoria”
- “Girl Talk”
- “Police Warn Willie and Barnabas”
- “Dr Hoffman Offers Victoria Help”